If you’ve tried our classic teriyaki wings, then you’re in for a treat tonight. And if you haven’t tried those, you’re still in for a treat tonight (duh). We whipped up this new recipe cause we were feeling ready for some change (ch-ch-changes 🎶) and fresh flavors! Now introducing to you, drumroll please, peach BBQ wings! We chopped up some fresh peaches, added a little garlic, some rice vinegar, tamari, sesame seeds and scallions, and made quite the sticky wing sauce. If we do say so ourselves The wings themselves we kept pretty simple, with a ginger + garlic marinade, so the sauce is the real star this eve. Hope you love them, lovely WECO people 🙂
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your wings!
- Thai basil peach BBQ sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Olive oil
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Drizzle a light amount of olive oil onto your sheet tray and place your wings on there.
- Place the tray in the oven for 10-12 minutes and those guys should be all set. Want them crispier? Let them go a few more minutes.
- Remove from the oven carefully.
- Grab the Thai basil peach BBQ sauce and dip away!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO