Back by popular demand, the one, the only, holy moly, totally-scrumptious cannolis! Omg, and this time, with homemade ricotta + pistachio filling. We are completely, utterly, undeniably giddy. Like, bunny-hoppin’-around-the-room excited.
We’ve heard from the peeps that a small spoon definitely works for filling these cannoli shells if you’re short on time, but let’s be real here, the pastry bag is half the fun and makes you feel legit, so give it a shot. Please. And PLEASE share a pic of your stunning creation with us. We’d love to see your cannoli creativity <4 (We did a <4 instead of a <3 because a <4 means extra love).
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- White chocolate + pistachio dipped cannoli shells
- Whipped ricotta + pistachio filling
- A pastry bag
What you’ll need from home:
- A cup or pint glass
- A rubber spatula or spoon
- Bravery (you got this!)
How to prep:
- Take your pastry bag and place it tip-down into the bottom of the glass. Fold the excess around the edge of the glass so you have a nice, clean opening.
- Using a rubber spatula or spoon, scoop the cannoli filling into the pastry bag.
- Carefully remove the pastry bag from the glass and push the cream about 1 inch from the tip. Twist the end of the bag to get everything nice and compact.
- Using a pair of scissors, cut off the tip of the bag, about 1 inch from the end.
- Using your filled pastry bag, fill each cannoli shell halfway from one end, then halfway from the other.
- Take a minute to marvel at your handiwork, then get to enjoying!
That’s it! #DESSERTsolved, dessert served.
Show us how you WECO!