You all know how important sustainability is to us, so we of course sourced second hand shrimp in this dish today. We got it at the prawn shop…
HAHA! All jokes. No second hand shrimp here, just wanted an excuse to use our dad joke pun. These adobo spiced shrimp (think garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, paprika, salt + peppa) taste great when zapped in the oven, adding a warm contrast to the cool, light salad you’ve got in front of you. If you’re a cold shrimp lover, go for it. We’re not really into salad “rules”— they kinda ~krill~ the vibe.
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- The salad of your dreams
- Citrus vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray (maybe)
- Mixing bowl
- Salt + pepper
How to prep:
- If you wanna heat up your shrimp, pop them in a 350F oven for 4-6 minutes until just heated through.
- Remove the containers of guac and vinaigrette, and invert your salad into your mixing bowl.
- Plop the guac in and drizzle with your citrus vinaigrette.
- Season the salad with salt + pep.
- Dig in!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO