WTF is a shrimp truck? Wait, sorry. No, no. Wrong meal. Oops. Who TF is Andrew? Great question. Andrew is our wonderful Director of Operations; he’s in charge of making sure everything goes according to plan, from packing bags to getting them to you! Which is to say, he does everything!!! (INCLUDING: getting to the gym for a good sesh of bicep curls on the daily) This salad is the perfect post gym sesh recovery meal cus it’s got allllllll the protein for gains, Andrew can attest to this. And even if the gym ain’t your thing (haha, same here!) that Nashville hot sauce will have you sweatin’ like you wouldn’t believe. Got a fave hot sauce at home? Maybe try it on your chicken!
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Romaine lettuce
- Bacon, tomato, onion + egg.
- Avocado ranch
- Blue cheese
- Breaded chicken + Nashville hot sauce
- Hot sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Salt and pepper
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray
- Mixing bowl
- A cutting board
- Bake chicken on an aluminum foil lined sheet tray at 350F for 10-12 minutes. If you’ve got an airfryer, this would be a great time to use that if you prefer.
- Pour your hot sauce into the bottom of the mixing bowl. Carefully remove your chicken from the oven and place in the mixing bowl on top of the sauce.
- Gently flip your chicken to cover the other side. The breading is delicate so try to keep it intact!
- Place your hot sauced chicken on a cutting board and chop it into pieces sized to your liking.
- While the chicken is baking, grab your romaine lettuce and chop it up on a cutting board! We left the chopping to you so the lettuce stays extra fresh.
- Pop your lettuce in a bowl and top with your bacon, tomato, onion + egg. Sprinkle on your blue cheese.
- Drizzle on your ranch until properly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss!
- Top with your tasty chicken 🙂
See the salad? Eat the salad. Enjoy the salad. Crush the salad. Mourn the salad. Fin.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO