A Nashville chicken cobb?! On Taylor Swift’s birthday?! How perfectly fitting! We have some members on our team who are major T-Swizzle fans (yes that’s what they call Taylor) so tonight while they top their romaine lettuce with alllll the tasty toppings, they’ll be singing a little happy birthday rendition to the fearless pop singer. We’d love for you to join in on the singing too, so we’re all singing Taylor happy birthday at the same time… except in different places… but all with our chicken cobbs… 🙂 Either way, we hope you love this Nashville-inspired cobb salad with a kick! Chow time!
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Romaine lettuce, blue cheese, egg + avocado ranch
- Bacon, tomato, onion, breaded chicken + Nashville hot sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Salt and pepper
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray
- Mixing bowl
- A cutting board
- Bake chicken on an aluminum foil lined sheet tray at 350F for 10-12 minutes. If you’ve got an airfryer, this would be a great time to use that if you prefer.
- Pour your hot sauce into the bottom of the mixing bowl. Carefully remove your chicken from the oven and place in the mixing bowl on top of the sauce.
- Gently flip your chicken to cover the other side. The breading is delicate so try to keep it intact!
- Place your hot sauced chicken on a cutting board and chop it into pieces sized to your liking.
- While the chicken is baking, grab your romaine lettuce and chop it up on a cutting board! We left the chopping to you so the lettuce stays extra fresh.
- Pop your lettuce in a bowl and top with your bacon, tomato, onion + egg. Sprinkle on your blue cheese.
- Drizzle on your ranch until properly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss!
- Top with your tasty chicken 🙂
See the salad? Eat the salad. Enjoy the salad.
Crush the salad. Mourn the salad. Fin.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO