So we were told by Andrew, our Director of Operations, that this salad is the perfect meal after a good gym sesh. Andrew frequents the gym (so proud of him, we’re all for that healthy lifestyle) and feels this combo is the perfect recipe for optimal gains. By optimal gains we mean big biceps of course, is the beach this way or that way? You may not be at the gym right now, but you’ll be sweating after this one. We left your chicken breast undressed to prevent sogginess—the hot sauce application is up to you! Go light if you need to, or if you’re ready for the heat, dump it all on. Have a favorite hot sauce of your own? We’re not against adding that in. Thanks Andrew for the dank eats, now it’s time to hit the weights!
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Romaine + iceberg lettuce
- Bacon, tomato, onion + egg.
- Avocado ranch
- Blue cheese
- Nashville hot chicken
- Hot sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Salt and pepper
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray
- Mixing bowl
- A cutting board
- Bake chicken on an aluminum foil lined sheet tray at 350F for 10-12 minutes. If you’ve got an airfryer, this would be a great time to use that if you prefer.
- Pour your hot sauce into the bottom of the mixing bowl. Carefully remove your chicken from the oven and place in the mixing bowl on top of the sauce.
- Gently flip your chicken to cover the other side. The breading is delicate so try to keep it intact!
- Place your hot sauced chicken on a cutting board and chop it into pieces sized to your liking.
- While the chicken is baking, grab your romaine + iceberg lettuce and chop ‘em up on a cutting board! We left the chopping to you so the lettuce stays extra fresh!
- Pop your lettuce in a bowl and top with your bacon, tomato, onion + egg. Sprinkle on your blue cheese.
- Drizzle on your ranch until properly coated. Season to taste and toss!
- Top with your tasty chicken 🙂
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO