Let’s chat chicken, Fam. This chicken, it’s the main event, everyone knows it. How do we make it? Well, there are a few necessary steps, so let’s break it down!
First, we marinade. This involves buttermilk, spices, and you guessed it, a little bit of hot sauce. Then we dredge that chicken, give it an egg wash bath, and dredge it again! Double-dredging the chicken in a mildly spiced flour blend before frying it up is what helps keep it nice n’ crispy. That’s it. Then it’s up to you to give it a finishing toss in some hot sauce before it’s on your table with a BUNCH of other tasty goodies, ready to be devoured. Go get it, Fam!
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Nashville fried chicken breast & hot sauce
- Baby gem lettuce, cherry tomatoes & red onions
- Avocado ranch dressing, blue cheese, chopped egg & bacon
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray (optional)
- Cutting board
- Mixing bowl
The Fried Chicken & Hot Sauce:
Option #1 (in the oven):
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Place your chicken on the foil-lined sheet tray and pop it in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until hot & crisp.
Option #2 (in the air fryer):
- Preheat your air fryer to 350F.
- Add your chicken and heat for 8-12 minutes, or until warmed to your liking.
- Once your chicken is ready, transfer to a cutting board and chop into strips or pieces. How big is up to you!
- Place the chicken in a mixing bowl and drizzle the hot sauce over.
- Toss, toss, toss! We want the chicken nicely coated.
- Place your lettuce on a cutting board and chop it up! We left this part to you so the lettuce stays extra fresh 🙂
- Pop your lettuce in a bowl and top with your bacon, tomato, onion & egg. Sprinkle on your blue cheese.
- Drizzle your ranch all over and toss until nicely coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper!
- Top with your tasty chicken 🙂
See the salad? Eat the salad. Enjoy the salad. Crush the salad. Start looking forward to your next dinner date with the salad. Fin.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!