The Italian term “antipasto” refers to the small plates enjoyed before the main course, and antipasti is the plural of that! Kinda like Italian tapas. And this salad is kinda like Italian tapas, but ALL-IN-ONE. Tasty bites, in salad form. And let us tell ya, has Chef Matt been DYING to put this salad on the menu, specifically because of the red wine + oregano dressing, and obviously the breadstick. That breadstick? Yeah, it’s homemade. Chef Emily? A baking master, you could call her. It was a team effort building this dish, but the eating part… well, that’s all you! Chow time!
Total prep time: 7 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Smoked provolone, pickled veggies, cured Italian meats and pepperoncini
- Greens, breadstick and red wine + oregano dressing
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray (optional)
- Salt + pepper
- Remove your greens and chop them up on a cutting board. You might wanna grab those pepperoncini too, they could use a little chopping as well!
- Add your greens along with your provolone, pickled veggies, pepperoncini and cured Italian meats into a bowl.
- Drizzle in your dressing until properly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss it up!
- Easiest of them all! Pop it in the oven on a sheet pan or in the toaster until it gets as crispy as you want it.
That’s it! Enjoy your breadstick on the side, and start munchin’ on your salad!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO