If you’ve tried our classic teriyaki wings, then you’re in for a treat tonight. And if you haven’t tried those, you’re STILL in for a treat tonight. We whipped up this new recipe cause we were feeling ready for some change (ch-ch-changes 🎶) and fresh flavors! Now introducing to you, drumroll please, apple bourbon BBQ wings! Your sticky and delicious wing sauce is a simmered down combination of apple cider, apples, soy sauce, spices + herbs, and bourbon, duh. (The alcohol has been cooked off!) Coat your wings and enjoy 🙂
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your wings and apple bourbon BBQ sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Olive oil
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 450F.
- Drizzle a light amount of olive oil onto your sheet tray.
- Open the container with your wings, pour your BBQ sauce onto the wings, pop the lid back on, and give it a shake! We want that sauce alllllll over the wings.
- Remove your wings from the container and place them on your sheet tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Want them crispier? Let them go a few more minutes, but keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn!
- Remove from the oven carefully.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO