So the pasta gods (Deano’s in Somerville, MA) have spoken, and the verdict is that these raviolis are going to knock. your. socks. off. That’s what they said, we swear. We heard their communications through the raviolis. Chef Matt was at the kitchen late one night, and he heard these plump pasta pillows whispering from their boxes, ”WECO Fam…eat us up! We are so tasty and cute you will LOVE us!” That’s what they said to him, verbatim. If you don’t believe us, just ask Chef Matt. He was there. Talking raviolis aside, there’s so much about this meal that we love. Maybe it’s the combination of San Marzanos and cherry tomatoes in the sugo, or the breadcrumb topping that is seemingly unnecessary at first, but soon you’ll realize, incredibly essential. We hope you love it, WECO Fam!
What’s in your bag:
- Artichoke & fontina ravioli
- Tomato sugo w/ delish veggies
- Lemon breadcrumbs
- Rosemary focaccia
- Baby lettuce with shaved radish
- Creamy peppercorn vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Big pot
- Mixing bowl
- Salt + pepper
- Sheet pan (optional)
Total prep time: 15 minutes
- Boil a pot of salted water.
- Once boiling, drop in the ravioli. Cook ‘em for about 4 minutes. They’ll float when they’re ready, but don’t hesitate to test them to make sure they’re done right.
- Reserve about ½ cup of pasta water.
- Strain the pasta.
The Tomato Sugo
- Pour the sauce into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until warmed—about 7-8 minutes.
- Use a few splashes of the reserved pasta water from the ravioli to thin out the sauce if you’d like—your call!
- Throw the salad into a mixing bowl.
- Season with s + p.
- Drizzle the peppercorn vinaigrette over the top.
- Toss toss toss!
- Easiest of them all! Pop it in the oven on a sheet pan or in the toaster until it gets as crispy as you want it.
Grab a shallow bowl and add the ravioli. Ladle the sauce all over. Add a sprinkling of breadcrumbs on top. For the focaccia, put it right on the side of your bowl. Lastly, throw the salad in a side dish and enjoy your delectable feast!
And that’s it! Dinner served, dinner solved. #weareWECO