Fresh, homemade, focaccia? Yeah. We love you all. If that doesn’t say love, we’re not sure what does. Wanna know what else says love? Locally grown, (straight outta Westford, MA!) certified organic, sustainable mushrooms from Fat Moon Mushrooms. You’ll find those in your tomato sugo, be sure to give them a shoutout before digging in—”hey shroomy guys, thanks for all you do for our planet by recycling waste material!” Trust us, it’s not weird to talk to your food. We do it all the time. This meal is made of the good stuff, the real stuff, the yummy stuff. We hope you enjoy, Fam!
P.S. We’re doin’ something a little different to spice up this week. Post a pic of dinner tonight with the hashtag #wecolove and tag @wecohospitality for a chance to have tonight’s bill *poof* disappear!
What’s in your bag:
- Artichoke & fontina ravioli
- Tomato sugo w/ delish veggies
- Lemon breadcrumbs
- Rosemary focaccia
- Baby lettuces, fennel & radishes
- Creamy peppercorn vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Big pot
- Mixing bowl
- Salt + pepper
- Sheet pan (optional)
Total prep time: 15 minutes
- Boil a pot of salted water.
- Once boiling, drop in the ravioli. Cook ‘em for about 4 minutes. They’ll float when they’re ready, but don’t hesitate to test them to make sure they’re done right.
- Reserve about ½ cup of pasta water.
- Strain the pasta.
The Tomato Sugo
- Pour the sauce into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until warmed—about 7-8 minutes.
- Use a few splashes of the reserved pasta water from the ravioli to thin out the sauce if you’d like—your call!
- Throw the salad into a mixing bowl.
- Season with s + p.
- Drizzle the peppercorn vinaigrette over the top.
- Toss toss toss!
- Easiest of them all! Pop it in the oven on a sheet pan or in the toaster until it gets as crispy as you want it.
Grab a shallow bowl and add the ravioli. Ladle the sauce all over. Add a sprinkling of breadcrumbs on top. For the focaccia, put it right on the side of your bowl. Lastly, throw the salad in a side dish and enjoy your delectable feast!
And that’s it! Dinner served, dinner solved. #weareWECO