As much as we enjoy noshin’ on smooth, smoky baba and toasty falafs in a classic Mezze Platter with pita and dolmas and tabouleh, we also love a set change that introduces a new cast of supporting players to the mix. In this case, it’s hearty wild rice, cherry tomatoes marinated in a tangy-sweet combo of sumac + honey, and meaty roasted shroomies. We’re pretty sure you’ll have no trouble making this baba ganoush bowl baba ga-vanish real quick 😉
Total prep time: 5-7 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your tasty bowl!
- Baba ganoush
- Herb vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
How to prep:
- Remove the falafel and ramekins of baba ganoush and herb vinaigrette from your bowl.
- Your falafs are definitely best when crisped. Place them on a foil-lined sheet tray in a 400F oven for 5-7 minutes, or pop them in the airfryer until toasty!
- Microwave the rest of your bowl uncovered for 2-3 minutes or until warmed to your liking.
- Drizzle vin all over your warmed bowl, scoop on your baba, and add in your falafel.
- Dig in and get a big forkful with a little bit of it all!