We know the phrase, “bacon wrapped” probably had you at first glance. Anything bacon wrapped is worth some attention in our humble opinion…last time this dish was on the menu, we received some SUPER helpful feedback from the Fam. Fam feedback is truly the best kind, we love hearing your thoughts! So, back and better than ever, your bacon wrapped pork tenderloin. We’ve adjusted our recipe and the reheating process for crispier bacon (the best kind) and hope you LOVE it. The Brussels are combined with caramelized onions and shallots and we might start drooling just thinking about them. Oh, and sweet potatoes too? You’re bacon us crazy. Alright now, times a tickin’ and we can tell you’re hungry. Preheat that oven! You got this 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Pork tenderloin
- Baked sweet potatoes
- Brussels sprouts
- Citrus chutney
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Cutting board
Total prep time: 20 minutes
The Tenderloin, Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Place your tenderloin on an aluminum foil lined sheet tray.
- Pop the tray in the oven for 7 minutes.
- Open up your oven and carefully remove the tray. Flip your pork tenderloin, add the Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes to the other side of the sheet tray, and pop it back in the oven for another 7 minutes.
- After the time is up, remove the tray from the oven and move your pork tenderloin to a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes or so.
- Slice that baby up and serve with your taters and sprouts!
Go time. Pork tenderloin goes in the middle. A pile of sweet potatoes and a pile of Brussels sprouts on either side. Chutney goes on the pork. A little glob goes a long way. Got your fork and knife? Get to it!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO