So, as we head into fall, we start to think of those warm, winter escapes and a memory of sipping Mexico’s national drink as we slip into a fiery pacific sunset off the Baja coast. You say margarita? We say no, paloma! Grapefruit, lime and a touch of sweetness with your tequila. There may be nothing more refreshing. So we give you – paloma vinaigrette! Drizzled over our nearly world famous citrus poached shrimp and marinated pineapple, it’s transcendent. You’ll be vacationing after the first bite. Let’s get to it!
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- bowl of citrus-poached shrimp and all the fixins
- paloma vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- mixing bowl
- tossing tools
How to prep:
- Set the shrimp and dressing off to the side.
- Pop the rest into the mixing bowl.
- Season to taste with S+P.
- Drizzle the dressing then toss, toss, toss.
- Plate into serving bowl(s).
- Nestle the shrimp on top.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO