Oh Emily. What have you done? You’ve created the most tantalizing, deliciously addictive dessert ever and we will never be the same! Emily, our dessert connoisseur and pastry chef, hit next level genius with this crostata. A warm apple pie typa thingy with salted caramel drizzle? Like okay, we’ll eat it all, if you insist. The salted caramel drizzle is sweet and potent, so a little goes a long way. If you’re in a rush, the microwave works for these cuties, but if you want the real deal, an oven is the way to go. Got some vanilla ice cream? You know what to do.
Total prep time: 20 minutes
What’s in your bag:
What you’ll need from home:
-Aluminum foil lined sheet tray
How to Prep:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place your crostata on your sheet tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until warmed through.
- Let it cool for 3-5 tortuous minutes (worth it, we promise!)
- Drizzle that salted caramel sauce all over.
- Enjoy! Leave nothing behind! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO