We spend quite a bit of time talking and thinking about how to best describe our dinners to you fine folks. For tonight’s meal, we decided to simply call it like it is: This chicken is BANGIN’. You’ve got roasted chicken + veggies tossed in sweet-spicy sauce, soy caramel glazed broccoli, fluffy jasmine rice, and fiery chili-spiked crushed peanuts to garnish on top. Hopefully it can provide the pow of flavor and spice you need to carry you through the end of the week. We know we need it! Get in there 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Stir fried chicken with peppers, leeks, bean sprouts + Szechuan peppercorn
- Soy caramel broccoli with fried shallots
- Jasmine rice
- Chili peanuts
What you’ll need from home:
- Large saute pan
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Microwave-safe bowl
Total prep time: 10 minutes
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Drizzle in about a tablespoon of oil, and then add your chicken + veggies.
- Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes, stirring and tossing everything around to prevent sticking. It should be nice and hot, with a little bit of browning on the edges!
- Remove from heat and set aside until ready to plate.
- Set your oven to 375F.
- Arrange your broccoli on your foil-line sheet tray and pop it in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until warmed to your liking.
- Put the rice in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover with a damp paper towel and heat for 2-3 minutes.
To plate, start with a scoop of rice, pile your bangin’ chicken + veggies on top of that, and arrange some of that broccoli on the side. Top with your crunchy chili peanuts, and dig in!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!