Oh BBQ. If this is your first time, welcome to the party. If you’re a returning cult follower like us, welcome BACK to the party. It’s a fun party to be at. There’s dancing, music, beans, and most importantly, biscuits. Like we didn’t know that’s why you’re here, pssssshht. Flaky, buttery, basic (but in a good way!) We made these guys into squares for many reasons, including efficiency, less food waste, as well as Optimal Biscuit Area (OBA). This is a super serious and scientific WECO calculation we created to distinguish the best shape for biscuits. Big numbers and stuff, ya know. Circles are out—squares are IN.
What’s in your bag:
- BBQ Chicken
- BBQ Baked Beans
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Bourbon apple glaze
- B-Cucumber B-Salad + lemon ginger dressing
What you’ll need from home:
- A saucepan
- A sheet tray w/ aluminum foil
- A bowl
Total prep time: 15-20 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- When your oven is nice and hot, place your chicken on an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray and glaze with your extra sauce. Pop in the oven for 15-17 minutes. Watch for over-caramelization of the sauce on the chicken – we want warm not burnt!
- When you have 5ish minutes left on your chicken, pop the biscuits on the same sheet tray to come up to temp.
- Pour the beans into your saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat for 7-10 minutes until warmed through.
- Stir throughout to make sure each bean gets a chance at glory!
The Cucumber Salad
- Best served cold or at room temperature! (of course, add a little of that delicious lemon ginger dressing for some additional flavor!)
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO