Congrats—you’re the lucky eater of Beef Bourguignon! This one is one of the fastest selling items we’ve ever put on the menu (thank you!).
We’re not huge fans when companies say “you asked and we listened!” because companies should already be listening… no need to give them a cookie for it. But the thing is, when it comes to Beef Bourguignon, you did ask, and we did listen, and it worked out pretty darn well for both of us. So thank you for the suggestion 🙂 Enjoy the bourguignon-y goodness, the broc, and of course the “french onion soup” mashers. Happy Tuesday!
What’s in your bag:
- Beef Bourguignon
- “French onion soup” mashed potatoes
- Roasted broccoli
What you’ll need from home:
- Oven-safe casserole dish
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Small saucepan
Total prep time: 15-18 minutes
The Mashed Potatoes + Broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Put the potatoes in a casserole dish and stick them in the oven. Set your timer for 5 minutes.
- Put the broccoli on an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray. When the timer goes off, stick it in the oven with the potatoes. Set a timer for 10 more minutes.
- When the timer goes off, remove the broccoli from the oven.
- Set the oven to medium broil and move the potatoes up under the broiler to give them some color and caramelization, about 2-3 more minutes.
- When the potatoes and broccoli are about half reheated, put your bourguignon in a small saucepan over medium low heat and bring to a simmer. Add a splash of water to thin out the gravy if it’s too thick. Stir and don’t overheat!
- Cover with a lid until everything else is ready.
Place the mashed potatoes in a shallow bowl next to the broccoli. Ladle the Beef Bourguignon into the bowl and enjoy every bite!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO