You know it, you love it, you can’t get enough of it! What is it that y’all love about this bowl? Is it the way the roasting of the beets brings out their sweetness? Is it the smooth, cheesy burrata that oozes delicious creaminess over the entire bowl? Is it the peppery watercress? The salty pistachios? The tarragon dressing?!?!?! To be honest, we’re not sure, but our guess is it’s all of the above.
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A big bowl of yumminess
- Toasted pistachios
- Tarragon dressing
- Salmon (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Maybe a fork?
- An aluminum foil-lined sheet tray (if you ordered the salmon!)
How to prep:
- Take the cover off of your bowl.
- Plop the gooey, heavenly burrata on top.
- Dress away!
- Pistachio away!
- Chow time.
The Salmon (if you ordered it!):
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the salmon on the aluminum foil-lined sheet tray.
- Slide the tray in the oven for 10-12 minutes, ‘til the salmon is warmed through. Remove carefully. Add to your bowl and enjoy!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO