We like big salads and we cannot lie! Especially when they involve goat cheese 🙂 We’re also firm believers that big bowls are necessary for big salads—there’s simply nothing worse than when your salad is overflowing and you can’t mix it up! With all those tasty greens, frisee, endive, watercress, and more, you’ll need some room to toss it all around. The general rule of thumb for sizing is the bowl should be much larger than your head, so you look slightly ridiculous when chomping on the salad. Feast on your greens, peeps!
Total prep time: 0 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Big Ass Salad with chicken
- Carrot ginger + chia vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Tossy things
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekins of feta and vinaigrette from the bowl.
- Flip your BAS (Big Ass Salad) into your bowl to reveal the chicken and toppings underneath!
- Season with S+P, drizzle with vinaigrette, and add feta.
- Toss 3x. Not 4. Not 2. 3 times. We’ll know.
Eat your big salad! Absolutely no need to heat. Just enjoy!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO