Our friends at Little Leaf Farms in Devens, MA have brought some of the crispiest, crunchiest, hydroponically grown lettuce EVER to your table tonight, and it comes in the form of what we call a WECO-style Big. Ass. Salad. The Little Leaf lettuce we combined with frisee and endive, with toppings of pepitas, cranberries, and creamy dreamy goat cheese. Chicken breast on top for the gainzzz if ya know what we mean. This bowl is a flipper, so don’t forget to grab a bowl and yoss that container upside down to reveal all the goodies. Flip away, Fam!
Total prep time: 0 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Big Ass Salad with chicken
- Carrot ginger + chia vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Tossy things
How to prep:
- Get out your bowl and flip in the BAS (Big Ass Salad) to reveal the chicken and toppings underneath!
- Season with S+P and drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Toss 3x. Not 4. Not 2. 3 times. We’ll know.
Eat your big salad! Absolutely no need to heat. Just enjoy!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO