Y’all! You’re here for the GOAT (and we don’t just mean the cheese)! Greatest of All Time, peeps. This salad is just that. It’s kind of a staple in the WECO life, cause we like our salads big and we cannot lie. What you’ll need for this big ass salad is a big ass bowl. This is a very important consideration: You need ideal wideness for visibility of tastiness, ideal depth to hold all the big ass-ness, and ideal weight (not too heavy) so you can hold it while you munch and do a happy dance 🙂
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Big Ass Salad with shredded chicken, pepitas + dried cranberries
- Goat cheese
- Carrot-ginger + chia vinaigrette and goat cheese
What you’ll need from home:
- Bowl and tossy things
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekins of goat cheese and vinaigrette.
- Flip your BAS (Big Ass Salad) into your bowl to reveal the chicken and toppings underneath!
- Season with a little S+P, drizzle your vinaigrette all over, and add in your goat cheese.
- Toss 3x. Not 4. Not 2. Three times. We’ll know.
Eat your big salad! Absolutely no need to heat. Just enjoy!