Greetings, lovely dinner enjoyers! We’ve got some swaaanky spinach for your swanky spinach salad this evening (or afternoon)! We tossed in some baby kale so your spinach has a leafy friend, and also brought shaved apple & fennel, blue cheese, and candied cranberries & pecans along for the ride. And Fam, those pecans might be your new besties, because they sure as heck are ours. Roasted and tossed in honey and salt, they’re kinda like sweet-savory salad sprinkles. Top it all off with a warm bacon-honey mustard dressing and you’ve got yourself a MEAL!
Total prep time: 5 minutes (6-8 if you ordered the salmon!)
What’s in your bag:
- Your salad!
- Herb-marinated salmon (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- A small saucepan
- Bowl & tossy things
- Foil-line sheet tray (if you ordered the salmon!)
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekins and set aside.
- Flip your salad into your bowl!
- Grab your saucepan and pour your dressing in. Heat on low until just warm (NOT hot), stirring occasionally to integrate everything!
- Season your salad with S&P, drizzle your warm vinaigrette all over, and top with the pecans and blue cheese.
- Toss it up, then toss it into your mouth!
The Salmon (if you ordered it!):
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the salmon on the foil-lined sheet tray.
- Slide the tray in the oven for 6-8 minutes, until the salmon is warmed through. Remove carefully. Add to your salad and enjoy!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!