Happy Wednesday Fam! Time to do some simple math: (ugh, we know, you don’t want to turn your brain on right now but trust us it’s gonna be a piece of cake!) What does an airline chicken breast marinated overnight in spices, plus a citrusy slaw, plus fresh crisp greens, plus veggies like red onion and peppers, plus charred + roasted corn, plus guac equal? Easy! A bangin’ bowl to make Wednesday dinner (or Thursday lunch!) a breeze. Thanks for bearing with us through that complex algebra there, you aced the test 😉
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- The salad of your dreams
- Cilantro lime vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Mixing bowl
- Salt + pepper
How to prep:
- It’s a flipper! Remove the ramekins of guac and vinaigrette and invert your salad into a mixing bowl to reveal the beautiful goodies underneath.
- Drizzle with dressing and mix, mix, mix!
- Plop the guac in, top with your chicken, and season the salad with salt + pep.
- Dig in!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO