Ok so this drink might SOUND a bit spooky ooky, but trust us, it’s as bright and sunny as the day is long! It’s made with a blend of blood orange, lime and grapefruit juice and is sweetened with rosemary agave and served with a citrus salt rim. Now tell us that doesn’t sound bloody scrummy!
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your delish drank!
- Citrus salt
What you’ll need from home:
- A cup and some ice!
- Maybe some tequila? Maybe nada?
How to prep:
- Shake the mixture well (make sure the lid is on all the way!)
- Wet the rim of your preferred glass and roll in the citrus salt mixture.
- Mocktail: Pour over ice and you’re good to go! This thing tastes great on its own.
- Cocktail: Pour 4 oz over ice and add a shot of your favorite tequila, about 2 oz. Give it a gentle stir to mingle the flavors.
Get to sippin’!
And that’s it! DRINKS solved, drinks served 🙂 #weareWECO