Favorite kinds of chops: karate chops, chopping off ya hair, chopsticks, the TV show Chopped, and pork chops. And we’d be lyin’ to you if we said pork chops weren’t our fave, hands down. Or, more like hands up, in the air, waving like we just don’t care, cus it’s pork chop night and we’re preeeetty stoked if you couldn’t tell. Last time this delish dish made an appearance y’all gave us some great feedback (as always) and we took it and ran (sprinted) with it. The pork chop is a slightly thicker cut than before, and we think it’s the PERFECT fit for the reheating process. We’re all about the tweaking, the adjusting and the perfecting to make each meal better than the time before. All thanks to our Fam… love you, peeps! Hope you enjoy 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Your PORK CHOP!
- Miso honey glaze
- Sweet potato mash
- Roasted Brussels sprouts
- Scallion salsa verde
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Casserole dish
- Olive oil or butter
Total prep time: 15-20 minutes
The Pork Chop and Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat your oven to 450F.
- Place your pork chop on one side of the aluminum foil-lined sheet tray and slather both sides of the pork chop in honey miso glaze.
- Pop it in the oven for 6 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven and use your tongs to flip the pork. On the other side of the sheet tray, arrange your Brussels sprouts evenly.
- Place your sheet tray back in the oven for 6 minutes. Remove carefully from the oven.
The Sweet Potato Mash
- Add a light coat of oil or butter to your casserole dish.
- Spoon potatoes in, cover with foil, and place in the oven at 450 for 6-8 minutes or until warmed through.
Spoon a heaping portion of your sweet potato mash on a plate. Portion some Brussels to the side. Take your pork chop and lean it against the sweet potato mash, kinda like it’s tired and taking a break. Just needed to lean on their trusty potato friend for a moment, that’s what friends are for! Drizzle some salsa verde over your pork. Bone-apple-teeth!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO