STEAK TIPS! WHO IS EXCITED? WE ARE!!! SORRY FOR ALL THE YELLING, BUT WE JUST CAN’T CONTAIN OURSELVES. Okay we’re done. Bourbon-marinated steak tips. Mashed potatoes. Wedge Salad. Can we start yelling again? We won’t because we don’t want to frighten you, but the excitement is there… obviously.
We’ve given the sirloin steak tips a bath in our bourbon marinade – they’re roasted, glazed, and ready to be reheated on your grill or in your broiler. Or, wanna eat steak cold tonight? You do you, friends. Whatever adventure you choose, the mashed rustic reds and wedge salad are along for the ride. Buckle up and dig in!
What’s in your bag:
- Steak tips
- Red potato mash
- Gem lettuce wedge salad
- Blue cheese, cherry tomatoes + celery mix
- Buttermilk ranch dressing
What you’ll need from home:
- Casserole dish or sheet tray
- Olive oil
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
- Fire up the grill!
- Caramelization is key! Pop the steak on the grill over high heat, flipping to get some good char and grill marks.
- Cook for 5-9 minutes ‘til the tips are hot enough/cooked to your desired temperature
- Pull them off for a rest and slice them up.
Not into the grill tonight? You can broil or bake the tips for 6-9 minutes, or until heated through.
- In a casserole dish or sheet tray, spread out the mashed potatoes into an even layer.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and broil on medium for 3-4 minutes, until the top gets some color.
- Stir, exposing the non-toasty potatoes, and broil for another 3-4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper!
- Cute head of lettuce, yes? Put your thumbs in the center, and tear in half.
- Plate the two halves torn side up.
- Smother them with the dressing.
- Hit it with S+P.
- Scatter the tomatoes + blue cheese on top.
Boom! All set. That’s it!
Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO