Three cheers for ribs! We love ribs! So does Kahllel, one of our amazing drivers who delivers your meals on the daily 🙂 This is his favorite WECO meal and we’re so happy you’re enjoying it tonight with us! And what is it that makes these ribs so darn good? We think it’s the glaze… stick your pinky in there and give it a taste test (pshhhh like you weren’t gonna do that anyways?). It’s got a little molasses, pineapple juice and brown sugar (of course) to sweeten it up, and apple cider vinegar for some acidic balance. Chow time!
What’s in your bag:
- Slow-roasted dry-rubbed St. Louis pork ribs
- Bourbon-brown sugar glaze
- Caprese potato salad
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray + extra foil
Total prep time: 15-20 minutes
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place your ribs on a piece of aluminum foil, pour on as much glaze as your heart desires, and then wrap the foil tightly around them.
- Place your foil-wrapped ribs on the lined sheet tray and pop it in the oven for ~15 minutes or until warmed to your liking.
- When ready, carefully remove the ribs from the foil, then plate them up with your potato salad. Now make it all disappear! 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!