So you peeps know us. And if you know us, you know that we love our WECO Fam. We simply ADORE our WECO Fam. SO much so, that we take all of your feedback into account, to make your dinner blissfully better than ever before. SO, on that note, we introduce to you your side of badass bourbon-brown sugar BBQ sauce. It’s sweet, juicy, and got a little tang. The secret is pineapple juice, with a little apple cider vinegar to balance it out. You can slather it all over your baby back ribs, to create DA BEST texture and taste. It might get messy with your hands, but that’s what napkins are for! The only thing that should be clean at the end of this meal is your plate 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Baby back ribs
- Bourbon-brown sugar BBQ sauce
- BBQ baked beans
- Caprese potato salad
- Wedge salad
- Blue cheese dressing
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray with aluminum foil
- A pot
Total prep time: 20 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Drizzle sheet tray with a little olive oil.
- Toss the ribs on the tray and heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and slather on as much sauce as your heart desires (fun fact: our hearts desire all of it). Pop back into the oven for 5 more minutes.
The Baked Beans
- Pour the beans into your pot and heat on medium for 7-10 minutes until they hit a light simmer. A splash of water could be a good idea to adjust consistency to your liking.
The Potato Salad
- Cold is the way to go! Leave it the way it is.
The Wedge Salad
- This one is fully up to you. Keep whole, or cut into smaller pieces. Having a hard time choosing? Don’t. It’s just salad.
Plating time! Ribs go on there, beans too, (maybe in a little bowl if you don’t like your components touching) and potato salad as well. Place your wedge salad on the plate if you have room, or grab another plate if you need, and drizzle the blue cheese dressing all over the wedge piece. Now make it all disappear! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO