It’s time to gather your napkins, roll up your sleeves, and smile reaaaaally big with a bunch of brown sugar glaze all over your fingers and face. We already cooked these ribs low and slow for a crap-ton of time, so they should be tender, irresistible, and easy to reheat. There’s even a secret ingredient in there, and we might just let you in on the secret…beer. Beer in the ribs. You heard it here first. This adds a caramelized and almost nutty flavor to the ribs, kind of like adding coke to your pulled pork. And don’t worry, the alcohol is cooked off so no buzz from these ribs. Baked beans with bacon to lap up on the side, and we kept the potato salad pretty light in contrast, with a little bit of mozz and sundried tomato. Heads of gem lettuce compose the base of the wedge salad, with house made blue cheese dressing to drench it in, because, we already said it, it’s Friday people. Treat yoself!
What’s in your bag:
- St. Louis ribs
- Bourbon-brown sugar BBQ sauce
- BBQ baked beans
- Caprese potato salad
- Wedge salad
- Blue cheese dressing
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray with aluminum foil
- A pot
Total prep time: 20 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Drizzle sheet tray with a little olive oil.
- Toss the ribs on the tray and heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and slather on as much sauce as your heart desires (fun fact: our hearts desire all of it). Pop back into the oven for 5-7 more minutes.
The Baked Beans
- Pour the beans into your pot and heat on medium for 7-10 minutes until they hit a light simmer. A splash of water could be a good idea to adjust consistency to your liking.
The Potato Salad
- Cold is the way to go! Leave it the way it is.
The Wedge Salad
- This one is fully up to you. Keep whole, or cut into smaller pieces. Having a hard time choosing? Don’t. It’s just salad.
Plating time! Ribs go on there, beans too, (maybe in a little bowl if you don’t like your components touching) and potato salad as well. Place your wedge salad on the plate if you have room, or grab another plate if you need, and drizzle the blue cheese dressing all over the wedge piece. Now make it all disappear! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO