Is there such a thing as too much bourbon-brown sugar glaze on your ribs? Never. Stick your pinky in there and give that glaze a lick, (pshhhh like you weren’t gonna do that anyways) it’s got a little molasses, pineapple juice and brown sugar (of course) to sweeten it up, and apple cider vinegar for some acidic balance. Your ribs tonight were coated in Squailey’s Super Top Secret Spice Rub and slow roasted at a low heat to get them super tender. Who is Squailey, might you ask? One of our incredible sous chefs that just so happens to make the best spice rub EVER. What’s in it? Well if we told you, then it wouldn’t be a secret! Plus it’s not our secret to tell 😉 Wanna know another secret, though? We’re partial to a dab of our homemade blue cheese dressing on the ribs. Yeah, we’re crazy, we know— sue us! But maybe give it a try first hehe.
What’s in your bag:
- Slow-roasted dry-rubbed pork ribs
- Bourbon-brown sugar BBQ sauce
- Baked beans
- Caprese potato salad
- Wedge salad
- Blue cheese dressing
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray with aluminum foil
- A pot
Total prep time: 20 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Drizzle sheet tray with a little olive oil.
- Toss the ribs on the tray and heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and slather on as much sauce as your heart desires (fun fact: our hearts desire all of it). Pop back into the oven for 5-7 more minutes.
The Baked Beans
- Pour the beans into your pot and heat on medium for 7-10 minutes or until they hit a light simmer. A splash of water could be a good idea to adjust consistency to your liking.
The Potato Salad
- Cold is the way to go! Leave it the way it is.
The Wedge Salad
- This one is fully up to you. Keep whole, or cut into smaller pieces. Having a hard time choosing? Don’t. It’s just salad.
Plating time! Ribs go on there, beans too, (maybe in a little bowl if you don’t like your components touching) and potato salad as well. Place your wedge salad on the plate if you have room, or grab another plate if you need, and drizzle the blue cheese dressing all over the wedge piece. Now make it all disappear! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO