Time for some RIBS! And these are some goodies. They’ve been slow cooked and glazed to perfection with a sweet, smokey and savory bourbon glaze and brown sugar. You’re probably eating candy this weekend anyway, so we figured, why not make this just an extra sweet weekend for you? You make every day sweeter for us. Okay, that was a bit much even for us, but it’s true!
Back to your dinner—the ribs pair perfectly with your sides this evening—baked beans, a wedge, and our latest concoction— “caprese” potato salad. Enjoy your meal, and have a wonderful weekend filled with treats not tricks!
What’s in your bag:
- Baked beans
- “Caprese” potato salad
- Wedge salad
- Blue cheese dressing
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray plus some extra foil
- Small saucepan
Total prep time: 15 minutes
- Set your oven to 400F.
- Place the ribs on an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray.
- Splash a little water on the bottom of the tray, just enough to generate a little steam, and cover the ribs with more aluminum foil. Bake for 10 minutes. Move on to prepping the sides, and we’ll see ya back here when the timer goes off!
- Hi! Welcome back. Now that your ribs are hot, remove the top layer of foil and set your oven to high broil.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, rotating the tray halfway to give the ribs some caramelization and crust.
- Slice them into pieces, plate ‘em, and eat ‘em!
The Baked Beans
- Warm them in a saucepan over medium heat. Add a little water if they seem too thick. Stir ‘til they are nice and hot!
- Tear the gem lettuce head into quarters and plate it. Don’t forget to add back those dainty cherry tomatoes!
- Liberally pour the blue cheese dressing allll over.
- Season with salt and pepper.
The Potato Salad
- Easy peasy! Scoop some of this onto your plate and grab a fork.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO