Can we all just take a moment… for this salad. At this point our Queen Bee Brussels Caesar (yes, that is the sassy, sensational personified version of this tasty insalata) has developed a loyal following of big ass salad lovers who enjoy a bit of crunch. It has all the flavor and texture of your perfect Caesar, with a dairy-free appeal that’s sure to leave you feeling nourished (and obsessed). We truly never knew a salad could make us feel this way… until Queen Bee Brussels did. Love you, Queen!
What’s in your bag:
- Your salad + crispy chickpeas
- “Parm” crumble
- Vegan Caesar dressing
- Herb roasted salmon (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Mixing bowl
- Foil-lined sheet tray (if you ordered the salmon!)
How to prep:
- Toss your salad into your mixing bowl.
- Drizzle your dressing all over, and toss, toss, toss!
- Sprinkle your crumble and crispy chickpeas all over.
- Dig in! (Hint: this salad tastes best after it has sat for a couple minutes to soak up all the dressing!)
Total prep time: 2-10 minutes
The Salmon (if you ordered it!):
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the salmon on the foil-lined sheet tray.
- Slide the tray in the oven for 6-8 minutes, ‘til the salmon is warmed through. Remove carefully. Add to your salad and enjoy!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!