Whenever our team tries a dish for the first time, you best believe we’re all gossiping about it…
“Did you try that Brussels Caesar? OMG”
“Yeah, I was literally SILENT for 20 minutes just devouring it!”
“The dressing…the chickpeas…I never want to eat anything else”
OKAY maybe that was all Mikayla because she loves this dish… It’s a dream-team array of ingredients: let’s start off with the base, Brussels sprouts, all shaved up so they’re a little easier to munch on. We added some shaved fennel and red onion in there too, because this is no run-of-the-mill Caesar salad, let us tell you. To doll this up we’ve created a nutritional yeast based “parm” crumble, complete with a Caesar dressing made with vegan mayo! Plant power, we love you. Chow time!
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl
- “Parm” crumble
- Vegan Caesar dressing
- Herb roasted salmon (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray (if you ordered the salmon!)
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekins of crumble and dressing.
- Drizzle your dressing all over, and toss, toss, toss!
- Sprinkle your crumble all over or as needed.
- Dig in! (Hint: this salad tastes best after it has sat for a couple minutes to soak up all the dressing!)
Total prep time: 2-10 minutes
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO
The Salmon (if you ordered it!):
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the salmon on the aluminum foil-lined sheet tray.
- Slide the tray in the oven for 5-6 minutes, ‘til the salmon is warmed through. Remove carefully. Add to your salad and enjoy!