Can we all just take a moment… for this salad. At this point our Queen Bee Brussels Caesar (yes, that is the sassy, sensational personified version of this tasty ensalada) has developed a loyal following of big ass salad lovers who love a bit of crunch. It has every flavor and texture of your perfect Caesar, with a dairy free appeal that’s sure to leave you feeling nourished (and obsessed.) We truly never knew a salad could make us feel this way… until Queen Bee Brussels did. Love you, Queen!
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl
- “Parm” crumble
- Vegan Caesar dressing
- Roasted salmon (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray (if you ordered the salmon!)
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekins of crumble and dressing.
- Drizzle your dressing all over, and toss, toss, toss!
- Sprinkle your crumble all over or as needed.
- Dig in! (Hint: this salad tastes best after it has sat for a couple minutes to soak up all the dressing!)
Total prep time: 2-10 minutes
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO