We’re all aware no one actually calls it “buffalo chicken dip,” right? We’re busy people, we’ve got things to do, places to be, people to meet, and no time to spare! So, “buff chick dip” it is. MUCH more efficient. PHEW! Saving you an extra half second so you can spend it dipping those corn chips in cheesy buff chick dip heaven. And as we know, every half second counts when you’re battling for the last chip for the last bite of ooey-gooey buff chick dip deliciousness. Unless you aren’t sharing, in which case, take your time 😉
Total prep time: 20 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Buffalo chicken dip
- Corn chips
What you’ll need from home:
- A sheet tray lined with foil
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Remove the cover for the dip and place in the oven for 20 minutes. Next broil for 2-3 minutes so the cheese gets all nice and bubbly!
- Remove from the oven carefully.
- Take a chip… test your dip. Is it warmed to your liking? Pop it back in the oven if not!
- Dig in with those chippies 🙂
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO