The best part of this meal is after you remove your flatbread from the oven. Wanna know why? That means it’s BURRATA TIME. Your flatbread pizza isn’t quite ready until your burrata is plopped on there. Step 5, (on the next page) also known as “the burrata step” may change you as a human. You may be a whole different person tomorrow. Playing with your food like this (yes, it’s okay to play with your food every once in a while) is quite a special experience. Breaking into your burrata and spreading it around your flatbread is VERY satisfying. Seriously. Enjoy every second of it. Watch the cheese ooze slowly. Notice the different textures— the inside of the cheese, the outside. Take your time, craft your masterpiece, you’re the artist!
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Tomato + charred corn salad
- Arugula + basil
- Sundried tomato pesto
- Balsamic drizzle
What you’ll need from home:
- An aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Lay your flatbreads on the sheet tray.
- Topping time! (You’ll want to split things evenly between each flatbread)
Spoon your sundried tomato pesto on first and spread with the back of the spoon. Next, top with tomato + charred corn salad and distribute evenly.
- Toss it in the oven for 7-9 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven and sliiiiide your flatbreads onto the cutting board.
- Plop a burrata in the middle of each flatbread, and with your spoon, break the burrata in the center and spread the ooey-gooey cheese all around!
- Top with your arugula, radish + basil, and drizzle on your balsamic.
- Slice it up, peeps! Maybe drizzle on a little olive oil too? A crack of black pepper? Go nuts!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO