There are a lot of things we love about this meal, but in our humble opinion, the absolute BEST part is the moment right after you remove your flatbread from the oven. Why? Because that means it’s BURRATA TIME. Burrata o’clock. Half past burrata.
Okay, you get it. The point is: Your flatbread pizza isn’t quiiiiiite ready until your creamy burrata is plopped on there. When you split your burrata in half and let the ooey-gooey cheese do its thing.
Total prep time: 15-20 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Arugula; corn, cherry tomato + sweet pepper salad; sundried tomato pesto; and balsamic drizzle
- Flatbread crust
What you’ll need from home:
- An aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Lay your flatbread on the lined sheet tray. If you like your crust on the crispier side, pop your naked flatbread into the oven for 3-5 minutes first before adding your toppings.
- Topping time! Spoon your sundried tomato pesto on first and spread to coat with the back of the spoon. Next, top with your corn, cherry tomato + sweet pepper salad, distributing evenly.
- Toss it in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven and sliiiiide your flatbread onto the cutting board.
- Split your burrata in half and place on either end of the flatbread. With your spoon, spread the ooey-gooey cheese all around!
- Top with arugula and drizzle on your balsamic. If your balsamic seems thick, pop it in the microwave uncovered for 10-15 seconds to loosen it up.
Whatcha waiting for? Slice it up! Maybe drizzle on a little olive oil too? A crack of black pepper? Go nuts!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!