Say hellooooo to our (not-so-little) friend, burrata panzanella! We’ve made a recent change to this bread salad (isn’t that what a panzanella is…?) and we hope it makes all the difference. And what might that change be? Croutons, but on the side. This keeps ‘em crunchy. But here’s the thing—you might not want ‘em crunchy. Crunchy, not soggy, yes. But the best part about a panzanella is when your croutons have absorbed a little bit of the dressing and juices from the salad, leaving them, shall we say, crunch-ewy. A combination of both. Follow along below to see how we do that 🙂
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- One dreamy bowl! (made with Little Leaf greens!)
What you’ll need from home:
- OK, a little S+P
How to prep:
- Open your croutons up and toss them in a separate bowl with about half your pesto. We like to let our croutons sit for a bit to soak up the flavor! Give it 15 minutes and then come back.
- Drizzle the rest of your pesto on your bowl with as much abundance as you’d like. Season with S+P.
- Pop your croutons back in your bowl and toss, toss, toss.
- Add your burrata to the bowl.
- Enjoy! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO