Say hellooooo to our (not-so-little) friend, burrata panzanella! Wanna know what makes this salad so darn special? Croutons, but on the side. This keeps ‘em crunchy. But here’s the thing—you might not want ‘em 100% crunchy. We think the best part about a panzanella is when your croutons have absorbed a little bit of the dressing and juices from the salad, leaving them, shall we say, crunch-ewy. A combination of both. Follow along below to see how we do that 🙂
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- One dreamy bowl! (made with Little Leaf greens!)
What you’ll need from home:
- OK, a little S+P
How to prep:
- Open your croutons up and toss them in a separate bowl with about half your pesto. We like to let our croutons sit for a bit to soak up the flavor! Give it 15 minutes and then come back.
- Drizzle the rest of your pesto on your bowl with as much abundance as you’d like. Season with S+P.
- Pop your croutons back in your bowl and toss, toss, toss.
- Add your burrata to the bowl.
- Enjoy! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO