It’s a regular Thursday feast, people! Fall flavors galore. Honestly though, is there a better early fall filling for your ravioli than butternut + amaretto? Nope. We’ll be coating it in a brown butter sauce with squash and topping it all off with marcona almonds and fluffy ricotta. Speaking of fluffy, you’re getting focaccia too, plus Farmer Ray’s salad mix and a simple maple-dijon dressing. Heaven, people! Enjoy it all.
What’s in your bag:
- Brown butter sauce
- Marcona almonds
- Whipped ricotta
- Mixed greens
- Maple dijon vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Large pot
- Small saucepan
- Mixing bowl
- Salt + pepper
Total prep time: 10 minutes
The Ravioli + Sauce
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil.
- Once your water is boiling, cook those ravis for about two minutes only! When they rise to the top, they’re done!
- While you wait for them to cook, pour the sauce into a saucepan and warm it over medium until it simmers.
- When the raviolis are floating happily at the top, strain them and add them to the warmed brown butter sauce.
- Stir to evenly coat the raviolis.
- Throw the salad in a mixing bowl.
- Add the maple dijon vinaigrette, season with s+p and mix mix mix!
- Just toast it up in the toaster oven!
Plate up the sauce-y ravioli, salad, and focaccia. Add a dollop of the whipped ricotta onto the raviolis and sprinkle some marcona almonds on there, too.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO