You thought we were done with butternut and pumpkin. We say NOT YET!! Not giving up on these perfectly paired seasonal flavors that make the PERFECT combination of savory and sweet. Your plump pumpkin-y pillows of doughy creamy ricotta-y goodness deserve to be bathed in that brown butter sauce and topped with marcona almonds and sage for a flavorful crunch. The whipped ricotta with truffle honey makes the perfect icing on the cake and tastes ~almost~ even better the next morning on some pancakes or waffles. Don’t forget the focaccia for dipping in your sauce, folks!
What’s in your bag:
- Lovely lil’ pumpkin ravioli
- Roasted butternut squash brown butter
- Marcona almonds with sage
- Whipped ricotta with truffle honey
- Chicory salad
- Maple dijon vinaigrette
- Fig + balsamic focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- Large pot
- Small saucepan
- Mixing bowl
- Salt + pepper
Total prep time: 10 minutes
The Ravioli + Sauce
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil.
- Once your water is boiling, cook those ravs for about two minutes only! When they rise to the top, they’re done!
- While you wait for them to cook, pour the sauce into a saucepan and warm it over medium until it simmers.
- When the ravioli are floating happily at the top, strain them and add them to the warmed brown butter sauce.
- Stir to make sure all those raviolis are sauced up.
- Chuck the salad in a mixing bowl.
- Add the maple dijon vinaigrette, season with s+p and mix mix mix!
- Just toast it up in the toaster oven!
Plate it up! Sauce-y ravs, salad, and focaccia. Dollap some ricotta atop your raviolis and sprinkle some almonds on there as well. Heck, add them on the salad too! Who’s stopping ya?!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO