Rav night, best night. But don’t tell the other pasta shapes. It’s kinda obvious though, right? That BUTTERNUT SQUASH FILLED pasta takes the crown? Case closed. Tonight you’re gonna coat these Deano’s ravs in a squash brown butter sauce… YUM. You’ll taste notes of fresh thyme, rosemary and sage mixed together with a little maple syrup, too. This sauce is going to live rent free in your head from now on, we swear by it.
What’s in your bag:
- Deano’s butternut & amaretto ravioli
- Squash brown butter sauce
- Marcona almonds
- Whipped ricotta
- Mixed greens
- Maple dijon vinaigrette
- Fig-balsamic focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- Large pot
- Mixing bowl
Total prep time: 10 minutes
The Ravioli & Sauce
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil.
- Once boiling, cook ravs for about 3-5 minutes. When they rise to the top, they’re done! Reserve a quarter cup of pasta water, then strain and set pasta aside.
- Take the emptied pasta pot and pour in the squash brown butter sauce. Warm it over medium heat until it simmers.
- Add the ravioli back into the pot with the warm sauce and stir evenly to coat. Add a splash of your pasta water to the sauce if it seems a little thick.
- Give it a taste and season with S&P as desired.
- Throw the salad in a mixing bowl.
- Add the maple Dijon vinaigrette, season with s&p and mix mix mix!
- Just toast it up in the toaster oven!
Plate up the sauce-y ravioli, salad, and focaccia. Add a dollop of the whipped ricotta onto the raviolis and sprinkle some Marcona almonds on there, too.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!