In the words of Andy Bernard, TGI Wednesday. Any other fans of The Office here? We certainly hope so because otherwise TGI Wednesday makes no sense. Although maybe it does, because regardless of if you’ve seen the funniest sitcom of all time or not, we can all be happy it’s Wednesday thanks to this curry that’s about to knock your socks off. Word to the wise: make sure you get the sumac yogurt on as many bites as possible. It makes the dish!
What’s in your bag:
- Sumac yogurt
- Basmati rice
- Garlic naan
What you’ll need from home:
- Large pot
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Optional: Saute pan
Total prep time: 15 minutes
- Pour the curry into a large pot. Heat it over medium for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until it simmers.
The Cauliflower + The Naan
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Throw the cauliflower on an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray and put it in the oven. Set a timer for 4 minutes.
- Ding! Add the naan onto the sheet tray for 1 minute.
- Pull all of the goodies right out of the oven.
Two options here!
Option #1: Put a saute pan over medium heat with a tablespoon of oil. Add the rice for about 5 minutes, until fragrant.
Option #2: Put the rice in a wide, flat bowl. Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave for 2-3 minutes.
Plating time! Put some rice into a shallow bowl and ladle the curry over it. Add the cauliflower and put the garlic naan on the side. Add dollops of yogurt all over and you’re ready to go!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO