Happy Thursday Fam! Time to do some simple math: (ugh, we know, you don’t want to turn your brain on right now but trust us it’s some easy math). What does an airline chicken breast, marinated overnight in spices, plus a citrusy slaw, plus fresh crisp greens, plus veggies like red onion and peppers, plus charred + roasted corn, plus guac equal? Easy! A bangin’ bowl to make Thursday dinner (or Friday lunch!)a breeze. No microwave, no saute pan, no oven, just a bowl of veggie goodness and protein. Thanks for bearing with us through that complex algebra there, you aced the test 😉
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- The salad of your Cajun dreams
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Mixing bowl
- Salt + pepper
How to prep:
- Remove the chicken breast and place it on an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray. Reheat it in the oven for 5 minutes at 350F.
- It’s a flipper! Invert your salad into a mixing bowl to reveal the beautiful goodies underneath.
- Plop the guac in, top with your chicken, and season the salad with salt + pep.
- Dig in!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO