“You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, and saute it. There’s shrimp kebabs, shrimp Creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan-fried, deep-fried, stir-fried[…]” -Bubba in Forrest Gump
And then there’s also Cajun Shrimp Salad! Bubba said it first so we had to quote him—shrimp is the fruit of the sea 🙂 Those bad boys don’t need too long in the oven, they’ll add the perfect amount of kick to your salad. The bitterness of the arugula goes perfectly with the creamy guac, with a little crunch from the cabbage slaw in there. Shrimpy salad heaven. Cheers to Bubba, for knowing what’s up!
Total prep time: 7 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- The salad of your cajun dreams
- Citrus vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Salt + pep
How to prep:
- Place shrimp on an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray.
- Reheat it in the oven for 2-3 minutes at 350F—we’re just warming them up – no overcooking. Then pop back in the bowl.
- Drizzle that vinaigrette and shaky shake!
- Spoon some guac into your bowl to add to each bite.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO