Keeping it shrimple for you guys tonight, happy Thursday! You’re almost there, hoping this bowl gives you that extra boost to get you across the finish line—if you need to do a track-star kind of dive to get you there, we feel you! Toss your shrimpies in the oven for a few minutes to get them warm and tender. Grab your guac and plop that green goodness on top. The zesty citrus vinaigrette will take it from there, and all you need to do now is grab a fork! Forkin’ perfect, right?
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- The salad of your Cajun dreams
- Citrus vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray (maybe)
- Mixing bowl
- Salt + pepper
How to prep:
- If you wanna heat up your shrimp, pop them in a 350F oven for 4-6 minutes until just heated through.
- Plop the guac in and drizzle with your citrus vinaigrette.
- Season the salad with salt + pep.
- Dig in!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO