Keeping it shrimple for you guys tonight, happy Monday! Ready for chow time? Toss your shrimpies in the oven for a few minutes to get them warm and tender. Grab your guac and plop that green goodness on top of your salad. The zesty citrus vinaigrette will take it from there. The last step is, as Chef Matt says, mixy, mixy, mixy! Which is to say, toss that shiz around. Now all you need to do is grab a fork… forkin’ perfect, right?
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- The salad of your Cajun dreams
- Citrus vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Saute pan (maybe, possibly, idk)
- Salt + pepper
How to prep:
- If you prefer your shrimp warm, heat the shrimp in a saute pan with a tablespoon of water over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes or until warmed through.
- Plop the guac in and drizzle with your citrus vinaigrette.
- Season the salad with salt + pep to your taste.
- Dig in!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO