Hey Fam, dinner’s ready! Well, almost, just a few things to be done… and THEN it’s ready! If you like your shrimpies warmed, we’d recommend a saute pan for that. Next step is guac, ya pretty much just spoon that on your salad. Drizzle that vin, then the last step is, as Chef Matt says, mixy, mixy, mixy! Which is to say, toss that tasty stuff around. Now all you need to do is grab a fork… forkin’ perfect, right?
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- The salad of your Cajun dreams
- Citrus vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Saute pan (maybe, possibly, idk)
- Salt + pepper
How to prep:
- If you prefer your shrimp warm, heat the shrimp in a saute pan with a tablespoon of water over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes or until warmed through.
- Plop the guac in and drizzle with your citrus vinaigrette.
- Season the salad with salt + pep to your taste.
- Dig in!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO