We’re keeping it shrimple for you tonight, Fam! Just warm your shrimpies in a pan (if you want) and let the zesty citrus vinaigrette take it from there. Then, as Chef Matt says, it’s time to “mixy, mixy, mixy!” Which is to say, toss that shiz around. Last but not least, dollop on some green goddess guac and grab a fork… forkin’ perfect, right?
Total prep time: 2-3 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- The Cajun shrimp salad of your dreams!
- Citrus vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Bowl and tossy things
- Saute pan (maybe, possibly? Your call!)
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekins and flip your salad into your bowl to reveal the goodies underneath!
- If you like your shrimp warm, you can heat them in a saute pan with a tablespoon of water over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle your citrus vinaigrette all over your salad, give it a mixy, then a dollop of guac goes on top with the shrimp.
- Give it a taste, and season with S&P if you want.
- Dig in!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!